Using vaccination program solution, Each mobile laboratory has enough supplies and consumables on board to operate for 1 month before they need to be restocked. Each mobile lab is staffed with 1 doctor, 3 registered nurses, and 9 medical support personnel. Each laboratory can administer 833 vaccines a day and up to 25,000 a month, working up to 10 hours a da
Process (Medical Staff per Lab)
* OLABO assumes full responsibility for delivering and managing the vaccine deployment safely and appropriately. There are no third-party arrangements to make and there are no transfers that risk delays. We use military grade equipment along with the highest level of professionalism derived from decades of operational experience.
* vaccination program solution utilizes highly trained and equipped medical personnel and ensures the safe and secure acquisition, transportation, delivery, and storage of vaccines for COVID-19 or any vaccine-preventable disease.
* This is a 12-meter module with air conditioning, refrigeration, freezers, lighting, desks, PPE and all the necessary amenities to operate a successful and clean medical laboratory. Each lab is fully functional with clean water, a bathroom, a lavatory and can be plugged into a power source, run on a generator or operate completely off the grid with solar.
*This incorporates a comprehensive IT network and is capable of printing vaccination cards tailored to the individual.
EXTERIOR – ISO Standard 40’ HC Container – Sea freight container steel finish.
* INTERIOR – 25mm Anti-Bacterial finished steel panel with rock wool (20mm).
* INSULATION – 50mm Rock Wool insulation + 25mm Air Gap + Rock Wool insulated steel panel.
* DIMENSIONS – Outer - (Length) 12,159 x (Width) 2,438 x (Height) 2,684
Inner - (Length) 11,871 x (Width) 2,158 x (Height) 2,200
* WET ROOM / BATH – Fully complete bathroom – Toilet & Lavatory
* ELECTRONICS – Laptop Computers with Microsoft 365 software and a Laser Printer capable of printing vaccine cards.
* FURNITURE & LIGHTING – Office Desks with file drawers, Chairs, Stools and Exam Lights and Overhead LED Flush Mounts.
* WINDOWS AND DOORS – Low-E Glass Two-Pane Insulated Windows – Insulated Fire-Proof 1/2 Lite Steel Door with Welded Frame.
* FREEZER & REFRIGERATORS – One Freezer capable of -70F and two Medical Glass Door Refrigerators capable of 33F to 50F.
* HVAC – LG Ceiling Cassette 3-Zone System - 24,000 BTU Outdoor - 7k + 7k + 7k Indoor - 21.7 SEER.
* FLOORING – Anti-Bacterial Floor – Decorative VCT Tile.
* Constant control of indoor temperature and humidity of all times (intelligent automatic pressure control system +/-).
* Completely block viruses and droplets with positive pressure in medical staff area and FFU in the examinee area.
* Excellent respect for the echo (Zero emission of volatile organic compounds).
* High energy savings in effect per system lab.
* High precision and quality product by automatic mass production of the plant.
* Corrosion resistance and long service life (over 70 years, MIT report).
* 100% Factory-Manufactured and then easily installed on-site
* Corrosion resistance and long service life (over 70 years, MIT report)
Contact OLABO for more.